As a caregiver or the loved one of a caregiver, you’ve got a story. A story of how someone helped you. Or how you helped someone else. Maybe it’s a family member or person you’ve assisted as a volunteer. Whatever the case, we, and others, would love to hear your story and see your photos.When you enter your story and photo, it will be posted to this site so others can be inspired and learn from your experience.
Before entering your story, we’d like to share a few tips:
- Please use first names only.
- Don’t include city or town names; states and countries are OK.
- If your story is about someone else, please consider asking them if it’s OK to post that story.
- If you work at a healthcare organization, please don’t share any stories about participants or patients. This could be a violation of patient privacy and HIPAA laws.
- Please don’t use photos that you haven’t taken or don’t have permission to use. We don’t want to violate copyright laws.